Toyota Bonus Bucks
HOW THE 2018 TOYOTA BONUS BUCKS CONTINGENCY PROGRAM WORKS
1. DRIVE A TOYOTA
Own or lease a 2014 or newer Toyota Tundra, Sequoia, Tacoma, FJ Cruiser or 4Runner. Vehicle must be registered in your name individually or jointly. Please note vehicle eligibility now requires a model year of 2014 or newer. In 2019, vehicle eligibility will roll to model year 2015 and newer.
Complete the official registration form and return via email, fax or mail (or complete online form). In addition, submit a copy of your current truck registration and / or title with your registration form via email, fax or mail. Registration must be received and confirmed by the Bonus Bucks Office prior to fishing in your first contingency paying event. You will receive an email response once your registration has been approved. You do not have to re-register for the Program annually, unless your information has changed.
Participate in a contingency paying tournament, and post the highest placing finish of those who have registered for the program. Select Bassmaster, FLW and Team Tournament Trail events will pay the top two highest placing finishes. Highest finishes must fall within the top 50% of the field, with a minimum field size of no less than 30 boats. A list of supported events and payouts are posted on this website.
Submit the Official Contingency Claim Form, along with a copy of your truck title and / or current truck registration, within 30-days of your finish. Upon verification and approval, your contingency payment will be sent via U.S. mail. Winners should allow a minimum of 8 weeks for approval, processing and distribution.
INTRODUCING THE NEW VEHICLE PAYOUT
LOYALTY NOW HAS DOUBLE THE REWARDS.
Toyota is rewarding Bonus Bucks participants’ loyalty even more with a New Vehicle Payout. For any new Toyota vehicle purchased, participants are eligible for a $500 payout.
- New Vehicle Payout available for current Toyota Bonus Bucks Program Members (must be a registered Bonus Bucks participant)
- $500 Payout for any brand-new Toyota vehicle purchased
- New vehicles only- used vehicles are not eligible
- Payout is available for any brand-new Toyota vehicle purchased, and includes both eligible / ineligible Bonus Bucks Toyota vehicles (Model year 2018 or 2019)
- Vehicle must be registered in Bonus Bucks participant’s name individually or jointly
How to Redeem
- Complete and submit New Vehicle Payout Claim Form (along with a current copy of vehicle registration, and / or title) to the Toyota Bonus Bucks Program Office
- New Vehicle Payout Claim Form must be submitted within 60-days of purchasing new Toyota vehicle to be eligible for the $500 Payout
- Upon verification and approval notification, participants will receive payout within 6-8 weeks
TOYOTA BONUS BUCKS OWNERS TOURNAMENT
Please join us for the 7th Annual Toyota Bonus Bucks Owners Tournament. This exciting weekend will feature a no entry fee Team Tournament, free gift bag to the first 200 anglers, meet and greet with Team Toyota Anglers and more.
- Two-person team- One member of team must be a registered, eligible Bonus Bucks member and team boat must be towed to event with eligible Toyota tow vehicle (Eligible Toyota tow vehicle: 2014 or newer Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Sequoia, FJ Cruiser or 4Runner)
- Single-day event
- Total Weight 5 bass limit
- Amateur teams only — Bassmaster Elite Series and FLW Tour pro anglers are not eligible to participate
Bass Pro Outdoor Academy
2 Miles West of Big Cedar Lodge-Hwy 86
Ridgedale, MO 65739
Long Creek Park
1368 Long Creek Road
Ridgedale, MO 65739